Sunday, January 5, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

Glad you're spending time with me :-)

Well, I really have no news to give you, but I DO have a couple of pages to share......

Boo has a special over at The Studio, so go take a look there... The designers have come together in a super, build your own super mega kit. You can pick and choose what you want, all parts are just 1$ until the 15th (as far as I know) so if you only want elements, you can, if you're interested in getting a variety of quickpages, can do, if you just want different clusters and borders..... have at it! LOL.

I threw all 4 of her kits in one pile, and picked and chose, but the kits are seperated by color (white, gold, pink and cream)



She has new One Page Wonders..... there are 4, but I only played with 2.





Party On:




Over the Fence Designs:

Black Tie Affair:



Sadly, I haven't played with the December Mini Pixels from Ivy, and I just saw that the January ones are in the store...... I see some scrapping in my future LOL

HowEVER!! Tomorrow is January 6, the day my new plan goes in effect of scheduled chores, eating, shopping and playing.......with free time on Mikes day to work in the weekend. Alternating Saturday/Sunday. Sofar the weekend work schedule is holding, so I can plan around them. Before I set up this weeks schedule, I did a "test run" to see if I'm not going to have to abandon the plan, because of need/can restrictions, and it's doable, if I stay focused :-) So today is my last freewheeling day. Have a couple more things I need to do, so I will talk to you later, just wanted to tell you to have a great year, don't sweat the small stuff, and don't forget to hug that loved one every chance you'll get!

No comments:

Post a Comment