Wednesday, May 21, 2014

I have tried

my hand at making clusters, and I found out a couple of things....
Probably the one that was no surprise, AT ALL was that it is an amazing amount of fun to just play with the parts of a kit, without having to fit other things with it and that also leads to the second revelation...... it's a lot easier than page scrapping!
Don't worry, I'm not going to leave all the pictures that I need to put somewhere, but it IS a whole different way of scrapping and a whole new kind of fun!

These are my first attempts.....

Carena's kit AUSSIE for these 2


DigiDesignResorts collab MIDSUMMER for these 2


Color Challenge at The Studio

Played with one of Boo's kits as well........ The One Step Beyond series is going strong, and #13 released today.  




No comments:

Post a Comment