Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Ahum..........

I didn't make the exam, yet. I rescheduled for first Tuesday in April, reluctantly.
I discovered that I will have 30 minutes, to answer 40 questions. Let me tell you, realizing this, I almost immediately reached for the "new email" button to ask for an extension. LOL. Knowing all I need to know, and knowing what I DO know......... Lets just say, I'm hitting the books a little harder!
Bad thing is, having extra time, makes it easier to get distracted, and now I'm still running to catch up.
BUT! ........ You didn't stop by to hear me whine, so I'll leave you be, but please, check in around the 1st of April for the new Point In Time challenge, and an update:-)

Boo is taking a sabbatical, so that front is quiet. Still am not able to go to/pick up anything on DigiDesignResort or The Studio, so all is quiet there too. For a little while longer, I have no time to scrap-for-fun, and no energy to go to the zoo, so no new pictures to play with. I will have to prioritize, go thru my tera-drives, thin out things around the house, streamline the chorelist and work on getting good at webdesign, but I'll be back as often as I can :-)  I'm looking forward to do "my thing" and I know I will need the scrapping to keep me creative, on my toes, and happy, so you'll see pages soon. I promise!

Enjoy spring, and in between sniffing those first flowers, don't forget to hug a loved one?
Talk soon.

Hugs,
Pauli

No comments:

Post a Comment